Thursday, June 29, 2017

PLC - End of Year

This CANNOT be right!!! These boys have both grown so much this year, it just kills me! Oh, my goodness I just can't put into words how proud I am of you both. This is a hard post 😭
Jonah, you have done incredibly well these past 3 years. You have not only learned the necessities getting you ready for bigger and better things, but you have learned to be a good friend, work hard for something you want, and how to break your momma's heart! Although I am sad and a little scared to be losing you to Kindergarten, I am so excited to see where God takes you!!!! I love you, my sweet sweet boy!

Fisherman, this picture amazes me! It's unreal how much you have grown in just 9 months! You are truly a little boy now 😘 You are so smart and have learned so much! You know your letters, numbers, colors, shapes, and can write "Fi"...we're getting there! You have been such a sweet friend to your classmates and even took on the younger ones as your little projects! You showed them the ropes and kept them in line! Baby cakes, you are one special little boy and I just adore you!!!!

 


Jonah B's last time leaving PLC! 😭😭😭😭😭 Ms. Laura is truly a special special lady!


NOPE...NOT HAPPENING...I WILL NOT ALLOW IT...

K4 GRADUATION 












Sweet besties!!







WE LOVE YOU JONAH BRANDON!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment