Thursday, June 29, 2017

HE IS RISEN!!!

We'll start off with some family picture sweetness, then back up a little....








 PLC EASTER FESTIVITIES
For his Easter Program, "J" had to make an Easter themed hat...yeah..."J" made that 😆 They did a parade with all their hats and then sang us some awesome songs. So proud of my boy singing loud and proud!!! 










Now it's Fisherman's turn!!! I got to help their class with the Egg Hunt. I love that little boy so much!!! 

Silly Rabbit took his Egg Hunt seriously!

😘😘😘






The school pictures always get me! I never know what to expect, especially with live animals involved, but these were perfection!!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!
Easter Bunny always leaves special treasures on the front porch :) 


Such a gentleman, bringing in baby sister's basket first 💗





Off for some cousin fun!!!








Fisher found the golden egg!!!
It's always a good time when we get all these sweet crazies together! 💓


 All of these things are great and fun, but let us never forget the amazing sacrifice our Savior made that day long ago. He died so that I may live!!! Praise the LORD!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment