Thursday, June 29, 2017

2017 Upward RAYS

Oh my heart...we started baseball!!! It was so much fun! J loved it and I loved watching him!! He worked so hard and always tried his hardest. I'm so proud of my baby!
We started out with tryouts and a few practices...




Then it was time for...

OPENING DAY!


HERE THEY COME!!!






EEEK!!! Are they cute, or WHAT???


Aint that the truth!



 








So happy Nonny and Poppy could come! Y'all don't even know how much that little boy loves you 💙

Pep-talk from Coach Daddy!!! I so love this picture 💓

GO BABY J!!!!






KJ Null and Jonah B



One of his biggest fans 😘







OH MY HEART! The night he won the game ball was like the best night of his life. A couple boys had earned it before him and he SO wanted that game ball! He worked really hard and on the night of his first (and only 😳) coach-pitch hit, HE GOT IT! His face absolutely lit up! We put his name and the date on it and put it on his shelf in his room. He pretty much had to show it to everyone that came in our house for the next couple of weeks. Icing on the cake was this sweet text I got from Coach Ben...

I mean, COME ON! Jonah B, you make me so incredibly proud!!!

1, 2, 3...RAYS!!!!





Kissers for Coach Daddy!!!!






Another proud moment...getting that trophy!

What a game face, Baby J!!


This was just such a sweet time watching my baby try something new. He worked so hard and really improved a lot. We are all looking forward to next year!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment