Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy 4th and such!

Happy Birthday America! We had a very wet 4th of July this year. Actually, it has rained now for like 4 days straight. We did get enough of a break to shoot a few fireworks. Jonah watched from a distance...



I thought this was too cute. He doesn't have a phone like this at home. We were at Lele's and I looked at him and he had it up to his ear like he was having some important convo. It's crazy what kids pick up on.

We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese one weekday. I love love love being off so much so we can do so much together (plus being able to go in the week helps with crowd control!) Jonah was very unsure at first. He actually cried and demanded to get off a few things in the beginning. But, he warmed up and had a good time. 





Just some randomness now...some of Jonah's cuteness recently... 
He loves his daddy so incredibly much and wants to do everything he does! Careful daddy ;)


He has started climbing onto his "tailgate" and lounging. BTW, there was nothing but melted ice in the cup at this point!

He started having to brush those teethies!!! It's the cutest thing how he just took to our bedtime ritual. He really likes it. I guess it also feels good on him gums. I thought the little toothbrush was just too cute.

Handsome baby boy after hims bath. Also, the only time his hair lays flat. He's got some curly little kinky hair coming it! Wavy just like his momma's, I guess.


My smart little boy LOVES to read! He will constantly bring us books he wants us to read. I'll also catch him many times a day sitting by himself flipping through a book.  

His loveys are very important to him :) He has to have Buddy and Gaffy to go to bed or nap. Sometimes he will leave them in the bed when he gets up, but other times he demands to take them downstairs. Not ready to part ways yet. It's so sweet to see him give kisses to Buddy :)


We've started the climbing business! Before I knew it, he had climbed up in the back of his truck. Daredevil! 

Literally into EVERYTHING!!! As evidenced by the following... 


He really loves to pull around his wagon or his golf club bag. We can see here, not only blocks go in the wagon!





2 comments:

  1. LOVE the rocking chair pic! Sweetness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love this baby boy so much!! When I'm with him I just love to watch his every move. He is so entertaining and just melts my heart when he says my name. I miss him when I'm not there. I always heard that children are a blessing, but grandchildren are the bigger blessing!

    ReplyDelete