Sunday, July 1, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things!!!

I decided to make a list of some of my favorite doo-dads and gadgets that Jonah B has. Some of the things people come up with just amaze me. There are a few things that I don't know what we would do without. I will probably come back and add to this list as time goes on, but here goes...

We got this playmat after his 2 month checkup when
he had to get 4 shots! We felt bad for him and his
Great-Granny Jo had just sent him some money
to get something nice, so this is what we got.

He will literally spend an hour playing and swatting at the toys
and kicking that piano. He adores this thing. He will just
stare at himself in the mirror and smile so big. This is
the best thing that we have spent our money on so far!!!

These are muslin blankets made by Aiden and Anias. They are so soft and
light-weight. I love how they feel, so I'm sure Jonah B appreciates them, too!
They also have a little bit of a stretch to them, so swaddling him when he
was really little was so nice with these!




We love the sleep sacks! Especially this one, also a muslin
material made by Aiden and Anias. Again, lightweight
and very soft. Jonah sleeps in a sack everynight,
preferable this one :)


The first few baths that Jonah B took at home, we
couldn't use this yet, because his cord was still
attached and we could only sponge bathe.
Once he could take a good bath, this thing really made a
difference. His bathtime is more like spa time!

He loves to be covered up and have water poured over him.
One time, he even fell asleep in the bathtub! These things
make bathtime very pleasant and fun!



Of course, no list of favorite things would be complete
 without the good ole Boppy! We love the Boppy! We use it to prop him
up while we feed him or just sit him up next to us
on the couch or bed. It puts him in the perfect position and cozies
 around him. I have even laid down on it a time or two :)
We also love this little pouch! Jonah absolutely loves to go on walks
around our neighborhood strapped in this thing. He will just look around at
the trees and the sky and listen to the birds. We haven't gone lately, because
it's been like 104 degrees, but trust me, he has the greatest time just hanging
out with his mommy!!!





Lorex LW241 LIVE sense Wireless Video Home Monitor
This monitor is fabulous! It honestly makes me sleep
 so much better than I ever could without it. If Jonah wakes
up and starts making little noises in the night, I don't have
 to wonder what he is doing, I just roll over and look!
 It was hard moving him into his big-boy bed,
but this definitely made it easier!!!


Sleeping baby boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment