Saturday, July 14, 2012

Don't Blink...

12 weeks....it has been 12 weeks since my angel came into this world. People always say, "don't blink". It's so true! I look at him and see this big boy who is noticing everything around him, playing with his toys, learning who people are, sitting up with little assistance, holding his head up straight, and now eating cereal! I can't believe how blessed we are. He is the most beautiful thing, and I would give anything and do anything for that squishy! I love that his little legs are getting rolls on them, and his cheeks are starting to look chipmunk-like! I have been playing with the idea of feeding him cereal for a while, but didn't want to start it too soon. He has been taking so much formula lately (like 6-8oz every 3-4hrs). I asked Dr. Darby (at Greenvale) what she thought, and she said to feed him and he would let me know if he was ready or not. The first night we fed him, he did ok, but just wasn't sure about it just yet. By the second night, he was taking the bites a little better, but still spitting some back out. By the 3rd and 4th nights, though, he was an expert. He is eating about 2tbsp right before his bedtime bottle. He is also sleeping SO good! Last night, he fell asleep before 9:00 and slept until 7:00 in the morning! I think I'm being spoiled by such an angel baby :)
He is also starting to really hold onto and play with his toys. He watches his Baby Einstein DVDs and actually pays attention. He is going to be so very smart, I just know it! I'm a little biased, but I'm so very proud of him!!!!

BABY HULK!!!

Such a happy boy in the morning! Ready for school!




Loves walking with Mommy!


Talking to hims duckie!!!

First time eating hims cereal!

My big hungry boy!!!

Ma, that was gooood!


No comments:

Post a Comment