Sunday, October 16, 2011

My little punkin!

I am 12 weeks today! It feels at this point like time is slowly creeping by. I really don't know how I'm even going to be patient enough for my 20 week appointment, much less April 29th!!! One sign of my impatience...I bought a hand-held doppler. It is the greatest thing. I can listen to my sweet baby's heartbeat anytime I want to! It actually picks up very well. The heart rate has been in the 160s every time. The old wives tale says that higher heart rates are girls...we shall see! But, I highly recommend getting a doppler :)
In other news, we went to the pumpkin patch today! It was really hot, but a lot of fun. Sweet Dylan had a lot of fun, until it was time to leave. We got our pumpkins, and I even found the perfect one for jelly bean!  

No comments:

Post a Comment