Sunday, October 30, 2011

Beach Baby

This weekend was Jonah's first trip to the beach. Although, he couldn't see it for himself, I know he enjoyed it :) I finally went on a vacation with my parents for the first time in 2 years. We went to Destin and had such a great time! We had never been to Destin before, but we have already decided to go back on our next beach vacation. Some highlights...great weather (most days), extreme shopping for Jonah, Bubba Gump's Shrimp Company, crazy waiter at Tommy Bahama's that kept name dropping, my wardrobe strike when I couldn't breathe, the biggest waves I've ever seen at the beach, giant man-eating jelly fish, delish breakfast at the Donut Hole, and the beautiful clear water every day. It was such a great trip, and I was really sad to leave :( On Saturday (the cold day) me and mom went shopping for JB. We got SO much stuff, he is set for a while! I just couldn't stop buying! It's so much fun getting little outfits for my sweet baby boy. I want to spoil him rotten! We've already been talking about how excited we are to take him to the beach next year! Here are a few pics from our trip...
Living room of our condo

Very nice place to eat, but the waiter was SO annoying!


Love this man!
Jonah's loot! He is so spoiled.

GIANT JELLY

 



LOVED this place so much! It was so much fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. As always, I love your post. We also had a great time with ya'll. We made some fond memories and can't wait to go back when there is one more of us..."Jellybean"!

    Love you bunches,
    Gigi (?)

    ReplyDelete