Tuesday, March 22, 2016

32/34 Weeks

I'm 34 weeks now, and I feel like Emmy Jane hit a growth spurt these past couple of weeks! I'm still feeling pretty good, although I'm beginning to get tired easily. The small things that I use to be able to do just wear me out! Sweet Emmy gets the hiccups about 5 times a day and rolls around in my tummy with the sweetest little movements :) She's being gentle on mommy for now!


The boys already love their sister so incredibly much, Jonah especially! He talks to her, kisses her, and wants to feel her all the time. It just gives my heart the flutters!

How far along? 34
Total weight gain: 27 lbs
Sleep: About the same, although I've been sleeping more soundly with my cute little bedside fan Derek just got me :)
Best moment this week: I'm gonna throw out a "worst" instead...Checking out at Target today, the cashier asked me how much longer I had. I said about 6 weeks. She said the same for her granddaughter who is having twins and she is "about as big as you"...ugghhhh! Really lady?
Movement: Sweet little rolling movements and lots of hiccups! She hasn't been too hard on me. Not up in my ribs yet and no big jabs ;) 
Symptoms: The only thing new is just getting tired easily. Can't do what I use to be able to! 
Symptoms I DON'T have: My back pain has gotten a little better. Still happens at times, but I guess she has re-positioned a little.  
Food cravings: Nah
Food aversions: Not really
Labor Signs: Just some braxton hicks, I think
Belly Button in or out? Out
What I miss: I would love it if I could sleep on my tummy tonight!
What I am looking forward to: I am having a nesting attack coming on, and I plan to get everything washed and ready tomorrow!!!
Weekly Wisdom: I got sad the other day wondering if this is it. Will this be the last time there will be a tiny human being hanging out in my tummy? Is this the last time I will feel those sweet kicks, rolls, and hiccups? I'm nervous about the day-to-day of having 3 kids, but I'm so excited at the same time! Is this the last time I will have this feeling? I don't know. What I do know is that I'm totally savoring this time and soaking up every little movement. Is there some discomfort sometimes? Of course. But the bottom line is pregnancy is a gift. A true gift that I don't take for granted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment