Friday, October 10, 2014

Beachin (Part 1)

 We had our annual beach trip with the whole family (minus fun-hater Tanner) and had a blast! We stayed at Splash in Panama City, and I seriously can't wait to go back. It's the ultimate kid's paradise. Jonah had so much fun, and I know he will only love it more next year when he's a little bigger and can fully appreciate the awesomeness! I've got a lot to share, so here we go...

We were loaded down, but the CarVan (Jonah's word) handled it all like a champ! How sweet are sleeping babies???



Grocery run!




Sweet man put all his cars/planes in a perfect circle. He was very proud of himself.

J got a new float the first day and had to test it in the bathtub.

Brubby wants a turn!

Ok, mom fail coming up. The water was  a little cold, because it had rained this day. Jonah was having so much fun, so we just let him play while Brubs and I watched. J got out to go potty, and when he came back, I swear he had blue lips and I could hear his teeth chattering. We wrapped him up and got him upstairs. It took him a while to warm back up. I felt horrible!

Brubs really got moving in this wonderful contraption while at the beach. I was SO glad I brought it with us. At home, he really didn't move around in it that much yet. When we got him out on the balcony and got his baby crocs on, he took off! He would just pace back and forth on the balcony. Now he can go just about anywhere in his little walker!


The sweetest brothers

Ok, the ocean life was incredible! We've seen rays and dolphins before, but the amount that we saw this time was just crazy. At one time I counted like 16 dolphins right in front of our condo! They even put on a nice show for us.



J is definitely my water baby. If he was in the water, he was happy. 


Daddy right there!



This shows one of the pools with the lazy river in the background. 

Pool 2 of 3

Angel eyes :)

See? Total water baby!


This was our reason for going! So awesome. J was a little intimidated of the big bucket, but he loved playing on the outskirts. 




Brubs just liked to watch everything and splash in his little water :)


Oh to have the joy of a child!








Is there any doubt that he loves his mommy?


Just a few of the rays we saw.

"I trying see dolphins, mommy!" He was so adorable with these. Called them his spy glasses :)



So in love with these 2!!! 



I love the way these turned out. Sorry everyone else out there...I have the greatest family ever :)

Be still my heart!



(more to come...)

No comments:

Post a Comment