Monday, March 17, 2014

Newborn Pics

I didn't have official newborn pictures made with Jonah, and I truly regret that. I took some myself, but it's just not the same as having a professional doing them. We decided on Grant Dopson (GMD Photography) to take some pictures of our sweet angel boy. He has done our Christmas pictures the past 2 years, and we have really like them. He came over on the Saturday after we got home with Mr. Fisher and set up his equipment in Fisher's room. We had a hard time getting Fisher to sleep, so some of his pictures were with wide eyes! That's ok, though. We just couldn't get a whole lot of the newborn wadded up kinda pictures! I am SO happy with how they turned out! I love that they capture every little detail of his sweet little self. I will treasure these pictures forever!









































2 comments:

  1. We didn't do newborn photos with Barrett either and when he was about 6 months old I had a complete come apart about it. I was so upset we didn't do it! We won't make that mistake again. You are such a great Mommy. I love watching your little family grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't love the pictures of these beautiful boys more! And I couldn't love them more!

    ReplyDelete