Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas-time

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

 We've been very busy this Christmas season. We had our Christmas pics made with GMD Photography again this year. Jonah wasn't very cooperative! He was cute, though. He would say "cheese" but with a straight face. That left us with some crazy looking pics. Here are some of my favs from the shoot...
I love how handsome he looks in his Christmas sweater :) I love dressing him like a little man!

My very favorite!



Kissers from my Baby Cakes are the greatest!


I absolutely love having our fireplace to decorate. It just completes the Christmas mood :)

We went to Brookwood Mall to see Santa one Sunday afternoon. The Santa was seriously so sweet. He actually took the time to talk to the kids and ask what they wanted for Christmas. A lot of times it's just a photo opp, move them in, move them out. Now, Jonah didn't care too much for Santa. He was watching Dylan and Kinley talking to Santa. Then he would say HoHoHo, but when we got closer, he didn't want to go near him. He was ok once Mommy and Daddy sat down, too. Not gonna lie, I kinda like the family shot with Santa :)

Random pic, but one day we went to see Granny Jo, and on the way back, Jonah wanted a cookie. I was trying to save them, so I told him he could have one later. I turned around to see this precious pouty face...he got like 4 more cookies, haha!

This was me and baby J at the Christmas parade. He really seemed to like it. He loved all the lights and sounds and trucks. 

A local dentist office was giving out toothbrushes. J was not happy until I opened it up so he could brush his teeth! He's just too funny sometimes!

Daddy was gone for a few days to Texas and this was the reaction when he got home. They are such BFFs!

A few more random shots: 
J didn't feel good so he kept waking up early. I put him in bed with me a couple times to sleep in a little. I could watch him sleep forever. Those pouty lips and rosey cheeks just kill me!

Really getting the hang of smiling on command! I'm so in love with this face!!!

Yesterday we went to Chris and Ashley's and made some Christmas cookies. Here are my masterpieces. Yummy!

Handsome angel headed to Sunday school.

It was really cold today, but Jonah wanted to play outside so bad. Derek wanted to take him out, so we bundled him up and out he went! He could've stayed out  there for hours, but it was like in the 30s, so he didn't get long. He looks so cute bundled up :)



I'm so looking forward to the next couple of weeks. Lots of family get-togethers and memory making. It's definitely my favorite time of year. Jonah just makes everything more fun, too. Our second and last Christmas as a family of 3! Won't be long before Fisher Cole makes his big debut and changes our world. I'm just so blessed, and I do not take that for granted. I will never let my boys forget that, either. A little off-topic, but needed to be said. Bring on Christmas!!! 


1 comment:

  1. This little fella just gets more precious everyday. I still love to sit and watch him play or watch his shows or movies. He tries so hard to communicate what he wants, sometimes I get it, and sometimes it takes me a while. He's such a good boy for me when I keep him, well, 95% of the time. No one is perfect afterall. But he's pretty darn close!

    ReplyDelete