Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pitter Patter

I have to make a note of this before I forget the details. This past Wednesday (Nov. 30) I am 99% sure that I felt my sweet angel squirming for the first time!!!!! I was driving home from work, singing away to the radio, when I felt this crazy sensation in my belly. The best way that I can describe it is that it was almost like a stomach growl but much lower. It was kinda like a bubbling feeling in my tummy below my belly button. I stopped the car, turned the radio off, and just sat still trying to feel it again. No luck. I've never felt this before, and I haven't felt it since. But, just in case that was a real kick, I want to get it in writing :) It got me really excited about everything, like I've hit some major milestone. I can't wait to feel him again and get to point where Derek can feel him too!
Changing subjects now, I saw this picture and couldn't help but think of our little family. I just love it!!!!

Mommy, Daddy, and Jonah baby!!!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the next few months go by very quickly. I just can't wait to hold Jellybean and see him. Does he have his daddy's smile and his mommy's nose? Will he have dark brown eyes, or beautiful blue eyes? It can't go by fast enough for me! Next Christmas will be a lot different. We will be keeping a crawling baby out of the presents and Christmas tree ornaments! It's gonna be fun! Love you very much!

    Nonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make that..."Nonny".

    ReplyDelete