Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

This Christmas was such a great one, but we really wished Jonah was with us! We kept saying that we couldn't wait for next year when he would be here crawling around, getting into all the presents, and pulling on the ornaments! We had a great time, though. Christmas Eve we went for dinner, riding around to see Christmas lights, and open presents at Momma Fran's house. Dylan was adorable...as usual. He seemed to really like the camera me and Big D got him! It was really nice spending time with Derek's family. I always have so much fun around them. They really are my second family, and I am so very grateful for them.














After we finished at Momma Fran's we rode up to Huntsville for the night at Mom and Dad's. I wanted to spend this Christmas with them and wake up to have "Santa Clause" in the morning one last time before I become and mom and have to be a real grown up. We stayed up super late talking and visiting. Finally got to sleep about 1:00 in the morning! I woke up at 5:30 and laid in bed before getting up about 6:30. Everyone was so mad at me for waking them up so early, but I was excited and wanted to see what Santa brought! I got a lot of stuff for Jonah, like a rocker and ottoman, video monitor, diaper bag, a big bag of toys, and so much more. We are truly blessed to have such a great family that supports and spoils us a little :) !!!

 
 
 



22 weeks
Today we put Jonah's crib together. It makes me so happy to see his furniture in his room. I want to get it finished so badly! It's going to look so sweet when everything is done. All I can do is think about how things are going to change when he comes into our life. I love you Jonah Brandon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I know I speak for Dad and Tanner when I say we LOVED having you and DB with us for Christmas. We always have a good time when we visit with the two of you. And of course, we just can't wait for "JB" to get here and give me someone else to spoil. Thank you for all you did for us, we love you very much!

    Love, Nonny & Poppy (and Uncle Tanner)

    ReplyDelete