Sunday, January 8, 2012

24 WeEkS


Today makes 24 weeks for me and baby Jonah! I've started to feel pretty big and stuffed. Every time I eat, I feel like I've just spent 3 hours at an all you can eat buffet! Also, little JB has been tap dancing in my belly. I feel him move ALL the time, especially when I lay down. He also seems to like church. We were singing today and he was bouncing around to the beat. I think he was loving the bass. On Tuesday, I have my glucose tolerance test. I've heard it's no fun, but I gotta do it! We've also been doing a lot of work in JB's room. We've got the closet ready, put together the crib and chest, picked a paint color, and attempted to replace the bedroom door. Love my little boy!


On a different and sad note...Jonah, last week we lost your great grandfather (Pap). He was such a sweet man. Always caring and thinking about other people. He was sick for a long time, so it's hard to wish he was still here and having problems. We will miss him, and I'm sad you never got to meet him.

1 comment:

  1. How very sweet. Pap would have loved meeting Jonah as well. And I can't wait to meet him myself!

    Love to you all!

    Nonny

    ReplyDelete