Tuesday, November 22, 2011

17 week Q&A

I've gotta give credit...I stole this from my sis-in-law, Ashley. I thought it was really cute and a fun thing to do so here we go...

Total weight gain/loss?9lbs

Maternity clothes? Mostly in pants, but a mix of regular/maternity tops 

Sleep? I wake up around 3:00 every  morning like clockwork to go potty, but can usually go back to sleep pretty easily.

Best moment this week? Finding out for sure that my angel is a little boy and is growing big and healthy.

Movement? I've seen squirming on the ultrasounds, but I can't feel it yet :(  

Food cravings? Salty foods and anything in buffalo sauce. 

Belly button in/out? In 

What I miss: Drinking more sweet tea than I am allowed now 

What I am looking forward to: Feeling my baby kicking and getting the nursery painted.

Milestones: 3 weeks away from halfway there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment