Friday, September 2, 2011

Start Spreading The News

 Last Sunday we went to Madison to surprise my parents with the big news. I wanted to come up with a cute way to tell them. I ended up using my artistic skills to make a t-shirt. They had absolutely no idea we were coming. We showed up at around 9:00 and they were so happy just to see us there, but then my mom saw my shirt and started crying and hugging and freaking out. All we talked about for the rest of the day was baby names, nursery decorating ideas, and when we were going to go shopping!
Me and Derek
Me and my momma

Mom and Dad
My Bro Tanner
We had already told my sis-in-law and her family. It's really going to be neat because she's pregnant too! We will be going through this together. Plus the guys will have each other to complain to! The next day we told Derek's mom. She was so excited that she's having 2 grandbabies coming into this world so close together. So, for now we are keeping it a secret from our friends. It's still early on, 3 more weeks until our doctor's appointment! Feels like a lifetime. I'm feeling ok right now, just tired and I get dizzy easily. No morning sickness yet! Really dreading that part...

No comments:

Post a Comment