Saturday, November 5, 2016

Let's Go To The Beach!!!

Ok, so technically this happened like a month and a half ago, but I'm super behind...
We had such a great vacation! There were ups and downs with the kids, but the boys had talked about going to the beach everyday leading up to the day we left. Jonah, especially, could not wait! I know they had a blast, and they've been talking about going back since we came home. In time, my babies...









































We hooked up with the cousins one day! They were down at the same time, so of course we had to play!
















































Such a water baby! He kept rolling around in the sand and loved playing with the boogie board.








Our favorite!!!



Poor Fisherman had some crazy rash come up. Bless him, it's always something with this baby. We racked our brains and all we could come up with was maybe an allergic reaction to the amount of chlorine in the pool? Well, this rash came and went even in the week after we got home. Still not sure what caused it. It eventually just went away! I just don't know!

It just seemed to painful! He didn't seem too bothered by it, though.




Ahhh my happy place! 





On our way home, we saw some beautiful rainbows! Really capped off a wonderful vacation. I'm so happy to be able to take my kids to my favorite place and make sweet memories with them. Love you sweet babies!!! I hope you always remember our special trips and our fun times we have together!

No comments:

Post a Comment