Monday, December 22, 2014

(very late) 9 Month Update!


Fisherman is now about 9 1/2 months and I'm just now getting around to our update! He's developing such a sweet little personality that I'm just falling so in love with! He's actually pretty laid back compared to a few months ago. He will just play and be perfectly happy until he gets hungry or sleepy. He puts up with Jonah B taking toys and picking on him a little bit ;). He's gonna be tough! 

He's 22# 2oz and 29.5 in long. He's in 12 month clothes, size 4 diapers, and size 4 shoes! He's got a chunky little foot. 
I love my new shooooooeeeesss!
He says mama, dada, and we think hi! He will wave that adorable fat hand and has recently started clapping for himself. He has 4 1/4 teeth, ha! Two on the bottom, two on the top (his "vampire teeth") and one that has just barely popped through on the top middle. We've struggled with those top middle teeth!

He sleeps MUCH better these days. He takes 2 naps a day, usually 2-2.5 hrs each. Bedtime is around 8 and he will sleep until 6:30ish. He loves to wrestle with daddy and Jonah. Also loves to push his own toys aside to play with Jonah's cars! 




He loves to snuggle with mommy, but not for long. He's on the go! He crawls all over, pulls up, walks along the couch, and will just bounce bounce bounce! 













He's been a pretty healthy kid until a few weeks ago. He got his first ear infection and was so pitiful with such a nasty nose for a few days. We thought it cleared up, but when we went back for a checkup and recheck ears, he still had fluid on the right ear. 2 days later we were back with a full blown infection #2! The next day, he came down with a fever virus and had a temp above 103 for a couple days. He finished up the antibiotics yesterday, and we will go back for a recheck in 2 days. Fingers crossed! He's much better now, but his poor nose was SO closed up that he snored crazy loud. Worst mommy award...I cut open the bulb syringe that I was using on him and discovered some aweful gross stuff inside. No wonder he wasn't getting better!

Fisherman, you are so adorable and have such a infectious smile. We can't get enough of your big belly laugh. You love doing anything with your brother, and I hope you two stay buddies forever. I love you so much Brubbykins, and I cannot wait to see what you will do next!


1 comment:

  1. Well, well, what can I say about this angel called Brubby, Brubsy, Brubbykins, Brubadubs and occasionally Fisher. He is such a blessed addition to our family. I LOVE the new hand waving and clapping. He is showing personality and has stolen my heart. I always said Jonah set the bar high and Fisher would have a lot to live up to and he is passing with flying colors. He is so precious and when I hold him I am constantly kissing those chubby cheeks. I love them! And I love you too Brubby!!

    ReplyDelete