Saturday, December 6, 2014

Happy Birthday-Thanksgiving!

We talk in Jonah-code nowadays :) We had such a great Thanksgiving in Madison with the whole big happy family! 
Obsessed does not begin to describe my feelings for these boys!

J was all about some Tanner!



Little turkey butt gets around quicker than we can turn our head!

Making his Christmas list ;)


Turkey coma

That night, we loaded up in the car-van and headed to Huntville Botanical Gardens for the Galaxy of Lights! It was so much fun, and I've seriously decided to make that our new Thanksgiving night tradition. It just kick-starts Christmas so perfectly!










The boys loved all the lights!


Sweet man camped out on an air mattress :) He was wiped out from our fun, busy, exciting day. I love spending time with my family and making new memories. I've never had this much fun during the Holidays. It's really all about the kids now, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

No comments:

Post a Comment