Sunday, November 10, 2013

Short hair...don't care!

Just a few updates to give for Jonah. In big news...he got his first haircut! I finally gave in and decided to let them cut off his frizzy curls. I was worried that his hair wouldn't curl anymore, but trust me, it does! He looks so very handsome :)


Who is that stud???


He sat still but only because he had his snacks! 


Some other exciting things he has done lately...I got a video of him this morning while I was getting ready for church. Him and Daddy were working on colors. He knows blue, green, purple, pink, black, yellow, and sometimes orange. I had no idea he knew them and he was just flying through the color book like it was nothing! He takes in so much more than we realize. He basically has new words everyday. I can't even keep up. Today he went to his new Sunday School class in the Kids Kingdom at church. His class ended up being the same one we wrote his Bible verse in during the prayer walk/scripture writing night. He went right to the teacher, she put him down, he said bye bye and ran off to play. I love that boy so much! The only way to describe him is *perfect*! Love you Squish!!!

1 comment:

  1. I was SO HAPPY to be there to see his first haircut. It is no surprise that he sat there so big, even if he was in your lap with food. Not all babies would have done that well. And it is also no surprise that mommy cried a little :) His haircut looks so handsome and makes him even cuter! I love him!

    ReplyDelete