Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Today we went to 4D Family Farm in Hanceville so Baby J could have some fun at the pumpkin patch! We haven't been to this one before. I wanted to try something new, and they seemed like they had a lot for Jonah to do, so we tried it. It was so much fun! Derek actually told me numerous times that he had a great time and loved watching Squish enjoy himself so much. That is why we do these things, is it not?
The first thing we went to was this mini hay maze. Derek would stand in the corner and Jonah would go "find" him. Then I would do the same. He thought it was hilarious! (see picture below)

This makes my heart beyond happy. I would do anything to get a smile like this out of that baby :)

The only way to get him out of the maze was to tell him there were animals nearby. He ran all the way over there saying "nee nee" (for horse).  


I love the way he says rabbit almost, if not, perfectly.

"Titty" lol

He was letting me know there was a "dogdie" coming up behind me!

Farm chores...the utters actually would squirt water! HA!

Really neat corn box. He had a hard time walking around in it, but he made it work. 

I'm having a BLAST mommy!!!



I might have liked it, too :)





We were so proud of him riding this cow train by himself. You'll see in the pic below that some of the parents were riding with the kids. Jonah said "strap me in, I'll be fine"!

His cheeks were so jiggly :)

Jonah and Daddy rode the giant slide a few times. Daddy enjoyed it even more than Jonah did!


I LOVE THIS BABY SWEET SWEET!





Of course, he had to find himself a stick.

Got the perfect pumpkin!

<3 these two!





Jonah was snacking in this pic. Fun fact...the man than took this picture told us it was his 39th Wedding anniversary today. He gave Derek some sound advice...do what you're told! Hahaha



Follow me...I see the exit!

This was such a fun little place. Love the crooked barn






Our Fall decor...notice the Daddy, Mommy, and Baby J pumpkins :) 

We seriously had a blast today and can't stop talking about how much fun it was just hanging out with J. We love to make him happy and he was sure happy today. I'm sitting here typing this watching him sleep. He went right to bed tonight and hasn't made a peep since. He was exhausted! Another perk of these fun outings. Looking forward to what's next for our little family!

1 comment:

  1. He is such a cutie patutie and I love him with all my heart!!! I love seeing him have fun and experiencing new things. I'm glad you guys have the means and opportunity to make these memories for your family. He may not remember them now, but we all will. Thanks for being such wonderful parents to my precious grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete