Thursday, January 21, 2016

24 Week Update


In my true fashion, I'm a week behind, but here it is!....

How far along? 24
Total weight gain/loss: 15 pounds
Sleep: Toss and turn a good bit; 2 potty breaks a night
Best moment this week: Painting the nursery and furniture! It's getting real :)
Movement: A lot especially in the morning and late at night. She's still feisty!
Symptoms: Nothing too bad. I did have a major headache just last night that sent me to bed early. I've also been having sciatic pain a good bit.
Symptoms I DON'T have: Fatigue and heartburn have been absent lately (except for the other day when I had to have a 2hr afternoon nap...woops!) Other than that, I've been feeling great!
Food cravings: I'm loving my smoothies!
Food aversions: Nothing really
Labor Signs: Not labor, but I do feel like my tummy will get hard at times.
Belly Button in or out? It's coming on out
What I miss: I'm sticking with the caffeine.
What I'm looking forward to: Crib comes in about 4 days!
Milestones: Passed my glucose test! Woohoo!

Paint going up in Emmy Jane's room! Jonah said "I want to paint, too, because she's my sister!" Oh sweet love!!!

Daddy did a great job :)

No comments:

Post a Comment