Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fall Shenanigans

Oh, it starts! Like most people, this begins my favorite time of year. Cooler weather, Holidays, family, outdoor fun.... Let's play catch-up...

J is now well into his 3K class and loving it! His teachers are Ms. Saundra and Ms. Laura. They are so sweet and just love him, of course! How could you not? He is learning so crazy much. It amazes me. He came home one day singing I'm in the Lord's Army. I had to look up the song, because I didn't even remember it. They say the pledge and are learning to write letters. He can actually write his name! It's a little jumbled up, but all the letters are there. Smart man ;) He tells me all about his friends, especially Baylee Clark...his girlfriend. He says he plays with her and sits by her everyday. I'm not sure how I feel about this! They also talk about the days of the week and the weather. There's such a cute song that goes with that, too. I just love it all. I can't wait to pick him up each day and hear what he all he did! And how about this comparison...First day of 2K vs. first of 3K. No words...


Walking in his first day!

Brubby missed him like crazy that first day. He didn't understand where he friend went. He kept going to the stairs and yelling like he was calling his brother. They were both happy to be reunited :)

Nonny and Poppy got moved into their new house. The boys love to fish and feed the ducks out by the pond.





Brothers...friends for life

Big boy riding his tricycle!

Showing me how he holds the flag at school when it's his turn ;)

Super stoked to match daddy and wear this to school one day.


Fire pit, smores, crazy kids, and animal poop in Brubby's mouth...ahh good times.

He's doing so good with his letters. Got this book from Usborne books. It's so great. He just wipes it clean and traces again!

No caption needed...



I got your back...

We had a play date with Rhett at McWane Center not too long ago. They had such a good time and just ran crazy from one thing to the next and back again. Exhausting, but so worth it. 









The water was Brubby's favorite. I had to tear him away because he was soaked. Hair, face, most of his shirt. And no backup shirt, either. Woops!




Oh my stars...the fall school pics... 

I love that they actually got a true smile out of him! He's very big on the fake smiles lately.

Craft day! 






Oh, so we recently decided to revamp our front bed. We cut down all the overgrown, kinda ugly, plain stuff and replanted. It doesn't look like much now, but in a few years (hopefully!) it will look much different. 



Hopefully one day I will remember to take another pic with these trees. They grow slow, but should get around 12-15ft tall. 



Ha, this was fun. We had just gone to the bank where the sweet lady sent over 2 suckers. We then walked into Publix and the boys were given these balloons. Hey, it kept them occupied the whole trip. They giggled and smacked the balloons the whole time. Publix...where shipping is a pleasure ;)



SPOILER ALERT...very exciting post coming up next...


No comments:

Post a Comment