Monday, March 2, 2015

Field Trips and Updates

It seems like we are always going these days. Part of that is by design. We love to find new places to explore and also revisit our favorite places together. Some of our most recent outings have been to Oak Mountain, Tuscaloosa, the Zoo, new parks, and McWane! Gotta keep these boys busy :)

Oh, and I forgot Jonah B went to Monster Jam for the first time! He went with just the boys...no girls allowed! Derek said he was just in a trance the whole time. His favorite was the school bus monster truck.






OAK MOUNTAIN






We had such a nice picnic by the lake. It was the perfect view with my perfect boys :)





Practicing his fishing!

This place was awesome. It was like a huge treehouse to J. 






TUSCALOOSA DAY 

This was at a place called the Children's Hands-On Museum. The boys had so much fun. There was basically everything miniature that they could play with.

The baby pen :)










Jonah's favorite thing was harvesting the veggies!











Can't go to Ttown without a trip to the stadium! 

J said "how do we get in?"



Our last stop was to the Tuscaloosa Barnyard. It was a little bit out of the way, and we got there just before they closed, but it was so awesome! They were so sweet and took J around to every animal to feed and play with. 




This baby was only like 2 weeks old!










I was so proud at how brave Jonah was feeding all the animals. He can sometimes be a little skiddish and not want to get too close. He was all about some animals this day! Such fun :)

VALENTINE'S DAY LOVE
 I love school parties so much! We did some cutsie little Pinterest Valentines. "You Color My World" crayons, and "I'm Glad We're In The Same School" goldfish :) 

J, you are just too handsome!

For his wonderful teachers..."Thank you for helping me GROW!"



Mary Claire, Eli, and Jonah B

Neither would smile for this pic!

I made a special Valentine's breakfast for my smallest lovies...


I think they liked it ;) 



Then we built a fort and did some crafts...






Boys, you totally have your mommy's heart in your tiny hands. I love you so much!

ZOO/PARK DAY








McWANE CENTER



Brubby's first time at the water table!










Kissing a fishy ;)






Now for some other randomness...

One of Jonah's favorite books. He loves some Pete the Cat!

Fisherman loves spaghetti night!

Yoga with mommy ;)


Look, I'm Mr. Taba head!



Cutie booties!!!



SNOW!!!
We were suppose to have some epic snow, so we waited all day long, just getting cold rain and watching just north of us get like 8-12 inches! Finally, at bedtime, it started to snow. J had been waiting all day, so there was no way I was putting him in the bed without playing in it first! So we went out in our pj's :) 





The most beautiful snow babies!!!











Like I said...we've been so busy busy lately! That's just the way I like it. Having fun and making memories with my boys. Mommy and Daddy love you and would do absolutely anything to bring you true happiness. I pray everyday that I'm doing a good job and that God will show be how to be the best mom that I can be. I hope to never let you boys down.
All my love!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, what fun you all are having. And I LOVE seeing the boys have fun. The sparkle and wonder in their eyes warms my heart! Making memories and spending quality and quantity time is one of the best gifts you can give them. I think ya'll are doing it right! I cannot believe they are about to be 1 (tomorrow) and 3 (next month)! Where has the time gone? Love you precious honeys so very much!

    ReplyDelete