Saturday, May 11, 2013

Jonah's 1yr Pics

 
I was unsure at first if I really wanted to get pics made, and let me just say, I am SO glad that I did! His pics turned out so cute and I am in love with them all. There is something really special about this boy, and I think his pictures pic up on that :)
Oh, a little drama with his photo shoot....We got to the photographer's house and were about to start when my heart dropped and I realized the worst possible thing. I was so preoccupied with remembering all the small things (smash cake, balloons and weight, snacks...) that I totally forgot all his clothes! He was wearing a tshirt (didn't want his polo to wrinkle in the car) and navy shorts. Didn't have his special birthday shirt or his other 2 outfits that I had been so excited about. I was so upset and, of course, shed a few tears. It worked out for the best, though. We were able to do the smash cake session and reschedule the rest for the next week at Botanical Gardens. I love the way the outside pics turned out. He loves being outside, so it was very fitting. I guess my booboo turned out to really pay off! Here are a few of my favorite pics...

 
 



























No comments:

Post a Comment