Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hoppy Easter :)




We had such a great Easter this year! It was Jonah B's first Easter. Last year, we were very impatiently waiting for our little man to come into our lives. Little did we know, 7 days later he would change our world forever! Derek and I have both gone through some changes since last Easter ;)




We started the day by seeing what the Easter bunny left for Jonah B.

Lots of goodies :)


He was unsure if he was suppose to be getting into that basket. Yes, Jonah, that's all for you!

Of course, Mickey was the first thing he went for.

Playing with his puzzle. 

Working out those leggies. Doing his squats!

Sweet Easter baby. We love you!!!!
Before going to church, we decided to take some family photos. Love my squish!!!

I love how their pictures always turn out so cute. Can't decide if it's because Jonah just loves his dada that much, or if he likes seeing me behind the camera. Maybe a little bit of both? Either way, they are the cutest boys ever!!! I love you both so incredibly much!

So in love with my little family

Jonah was smiling at Poppy in these pictures :)

Jonah has the best Nonny and Poppy in the entire world. Thank you both so much for the support and love that you give all of us. 

I may be biased, but I have such a handsome little boy :)



1 comment:

  1. It's a joy, blessing and pleasure to be Nonny and Poppy to such an angel. We love you all very much!!

    ReplyDelete