Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Mommy's Little Punkin

Last weekend we decided to take Jonah B to the pumpkin patch! Well, I decided and Derek went along with it! We were also trying to pack up for our week long beach trip (details to come in my next post) so we really had to cram this trip in. We had a very busy few days, and honestly, I'm not sure how everything got accomplished! 

Mommy and Jonah on my last day of full-time work!!!!
Well, let me back up to Friday. It was my last day at Greenvale Pediatrics. I wasn't as sad as I thought I would be, but I think that's mainly because my mind was on our vacation. It really hasn't set in yet that I won't be going back. Either way, I would have been gone this week on vacation, so it still feels like I will go back on Monday. There are some people there who I will truly miss. It was a really great place to work, and deep down I wish I wasn't leaving. However, spending more time with my Jonah will make everything worth it!


So, back to the Pumpkin Patch...We decided to go to Old Baker Farm in Harpersville. It was SO cute! It had a corn maze, hay maze, petting farm, a big cotton-filled cage that the big kids could run and jump in, and a true authentic pumpkin patch. I knew it was an actual patch where they grew, but I did not know how intense it would be. We had to walk through thigh-high pumpkin stalks, or whatever it is that they grow on! I really enjoyed it though. Sometimes I wonder about these other places, if they buy their pumpkins and then throw them out in an open field. Not fun. Squish did really good! He especially loved the mule driven wagon ride out to the patch. Here are some pics from our day!
Walking through the corn maze

Jonah and his big green tractor

Love the sugars dripping from his chin!

Photo shoot fail! He wanted to eat everything!!!

This was the wagon ride he enjoyed so much. Love my sweet!!!

Daddy looks thrilled here...

Love this! My boys heading out into the pumpkin patch!

Found the perfect one :)

He was SO over photos by the end of our trip. I love how
his belly looks like the pumpkin!!! hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment