Sunday, March 25, 2012

Weeks 34 & 35

 

I had my shower on Saturday (March 17) and it was absolutely FABULOUS! So many special people came, and Jonah B got so much stuff I don't even know what to do with it all. I was really nervous at first because we were having the shower at my house. I worked so hard to get everything clean and ready. I wanted it to be perfect. After the shower started, I was so much more comfortable because it was at my house. I was in my element and really enjoyed showing off JB's room. Everyone loved his room, of course :) How can you not??? Here are some pics from the shower ....

My wonderful  hostessess: Aunt Janice, Aunt Regina, Aunt Vickie, Holli,
Aunt Carla, and Haley McCoy




Baby J's baby dedication outfit from his Nonny

Sweet Kiwi girl with her NicNic

His loot :)

I am now 35 weeks and SO ready to not be pregnant anymore! Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed this experience of feeling my baby moving and knowing that I am keeping him safe and sound, but I am SO over it. I'm ready to hold him and play with him. I am giving him 2 more weeks to keep growing and "baking", but then I will be hoping every day that he will come asap! I have been having a lot of what I think are Braxton Hicks contractions. My belly gets so tight and rock hard. I swear my belly is rock solid more than it is soft these days. They don't hurt, but it's so uncomfortable, especially when trying to eat or riding in the car. I still feel Jonah moving a lot, but it's changed to a slower rolling kind of movement, instead of kicking and jabbing, which I have to say I'm thankful for. I'm just so ready to see my Derek Brandon looking thing :)


 We decided to have a fun day and take Dylan to the zoo! He is just such a good big brother to Kiwi, so we wanted to treat him to a special day. He really liked all the animals, but he said the zebra was his favorite. When we ask him what the elephant says, he always says "Roll Tide!" We are teaching that baby right :) I love hanging out with him so much. Derek has a lot of fun with him, too. It makes me happy, because I can picture him playing with our little boy and teaching him cute things.

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute in your zoo duds and you looked so beautiful at your shower. I have loved, loved, loved, sharing in any part of this wonderful experience of your pregnancy. Thank you for including me on so many things, I have loved every minute of it. And of course I can't wait for Jellybean to get here, although I am putting it on paper (so to speak) that you cannot go into labor until 5:00pm on April 17th. It is written, so let it be so! Hang in there, not much longer! Love you bunches!
    Nonny

    ReplyDelete