Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weeks 30 & 31














So, I'm apparently not the best blogger, because I have gotten myself a week behind. I'm currently 31 weeks, but I have to give some 30wk updates.

 First of all, we had a doctor's appointment and had a 4D ultrasound. It absolutely amazes me how we are able to see our sweet boy while he is in my belly! We could see him yawn, and....well....that's about it! It was early in the morning, and I hadn't had any caffeine yet, so he was still sleeping and would not do anything other than sleep and yawn. We tried to use a belly buzzer thing to wake him up, but...nothing. Tried to roll over on each side, but...nothing. LoL! He was just so cozy that he didn't want to move! That's ok though. We got a few good pics and are having a repeat 4D in 2 weeks at our next appointment. The rest of the appointment went well. He is measuring in at around 3 1/2 lbs!!! Big boy :)
I see nothing but Derek in this picture. His mouth and his little chin. Loves him!!!





One of the 18 yawns we got from him :) He was so sleepy!

Moving on to nursery decor! We FINALLY got the last piece of furniture delivered and put together. Other than a bookshelf, we are done with Jonah B's nursery! I am so happy with how everything turned out. It's just so much fun. I could spend all my time in his sweet sweet room. Here are some pics.......

 
I love baby shoes!

It's a sickness...I can't stop shopping!





 We are now at 31 weeks!!! And the biggest development...Kinley Dallas made her debut this morning, Sunday Feb. 26, at 5:14am. She was 8lbs 15oz and 21in long. She is so beautiful! She has a head full of hair and hardly ever cried today. When she did, it was this pitiful little whiny cry with her bottom lip poked out! She is already working her Nic Nic!!! We all love her so much already, especially Dylan. He wanted to keep holding her and help feed her and dress her. It was the sweetest thing. He wanted to be involved in every way. Ashley looked great and seemed to feel pretty good. I hope things go as smoothly with me as they seemed to go with her. Here are some Kiwi pics!
This was the first time we saw her. She was going to town sucking on her finger! So cute!!!

Kinley Dallas Eaton





My sweet angel babies!


D was obsessed with his little sissy!

1 comment:

  1. Of course Nonny loves every word of your blog. Kinley is beautiful and it makes me even more anxious for our Jellybean to get here! I also love the nursery, you guys did a great job, with a little help from one or two other people I know : ) It's so boy and looks so cute! 9 weeks and counting, hoping it's more like 7 weeks and 3 days! Nonny loves you!

    ReplyDelete